Build Your Rock Solid Business
You’ve got ideas, plans and passion. What you want is to translate those things into a money-making machine.
But being an entrepreneur takes more than plans and passion. It takes a commitment to execution and to building a sustainable business that keeps on making money even when you are not at your desk running the show.
Great entrepreneurs have always understood that anyone can own a business… but to build a sustainable, profitable business (that also serves your passion!) requires something more.
Richard Branson is a great entrepreneur. He appears to be flying airplanes, pressing CDs, and opening resorts all at the same time.
Branson can do these things because he knows the secret of building a business… “Don’t do it alone.”
And that’s the difference between owning a business and building a business. Business builders know they can’t do it alone.
If you are like Branson, you’ve got great ideas. You know what you want to accomplish. But maybe you don’t always know exactly how to get there.
Having an objective, thoughtful and well-informed mentor or sounding board is critical to making the right decisions, at the right time, to get where you want to go. Decisions based in fact and analysis (not just gut instinct) are the real rocket fuel that propels a business forward.
For dozens of highly successful entrepreneurs, Rock Solid Finance provides that guidance.
And we are available to provide that same rocket-fuel for your business.
If you’d like one of the Rock Solid Finance partners to be your confidant — some people call us their part-time CFO — just drop us a line and let’s discuss it. (Or call David right now at 704-614-2701!)
Why should you share your dreams (and fears) with us?
We can keep you focused on the real reasons you are in business — to change your life and build a better future. Rock Solid Finance can show you where you are going off course and how to quickly set sail in a better direction. We can be the sounding board for your new ideas and connect you to the resources you’ll need to grow.
Try to imagine Hewlett without Packard, Edison without Tesla, or Orville without Wilbur. Leverage our experience to invent a great brand, make your own light bulb, launch your own flying machine.
Let us help you the way we have helped hundreds of other small companies. When you’re ready, check out our whole team.
We look forward to helping you build your Rock Solid company.
Dedicated to your Profits!
Rock Solid Finance
PS: Want some examples of how I have personally helped other companies?
Here’s 7 reasons you should call and get to know me…
- The US Department of Energy, American Express OPEN, the Small Business Administration (SBA), the National Business Incubation Association (NBIA), VISA and others all called on me to find answers to tough small business problems
- I grow my own companies… fast. Four (4) times I have been a start-up entrepreneur and 4 times I won a “FAST 50″ award for building one of the fastest growing companies in the region
- The McColl School of Business named me “Entrepreneur In Residence” for 2011-2012 — advising MBA students and others on business planning strategies and operational concerns.
- Entrepreneur magazine called me one of their most-read and most valuable columnists. For 10 years I headlined financial columns for Entrepreneur magazine including “Raising Money” — my finance advice columns read by 3 million business owners each month
- My clients have raised $12 million of early-stage venture capital… and counting
- 186 entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley and across the country have sought me out to develop their business plans and funding
- My own business experience started before I was a teenager… including a Sno-Kone business I pulled behind my bike!